Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GEGL pythonfu usage
Hello,
I've been trying to get a script to save me some hassle, and I got 2 thirds of my things I can automate to kinda figured out with pythonfu.
The last feature is the shadows-highlights with a saved preset, which is a GEGL function.

Is there anyway to invoke it in the pythonfu script?
Thanks
(12-28-2021, 06:59 AM)Undertaker666 Wrote: Hello,
I've been trying to get a script to save me some hassle, and I got 2 thirds of my things I can automate to kinda figured out with pythonfu.
The last feature is the shadows-highlights with a saved preset, which is a GEGL function.

Thanks

First, you need to download and install this gegl plugin: gegl_command zip from here (post #31):  http://gimpchat.com/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=...30#p264354   and use the code line in you python script.

Code:
pdb.python_gegl(image, layer,
       "shadows=parameter highlights=parameter whitepoint=parameter radius=parameter compress=parameter shadows-ccorrect=parameter highlights-ccorrect=parameter")
(01-29-2022, 11:54 PM)Pocholo Wrote:

Thanks

First, you need to download and install this gegl plugin: gegl_command zip from here (post #31):  http://gimpchat.com/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=...30#p264354   and use the code line in you python script.

Code:
       "shadows=parameter highlights=parameter whitepoint=parameter radius=parameter compress=parameter shadows-ccorrect=parameter highlights-ccorrect=parameter")
Hey thanks for your response, the code does not work if I comment just the code the script loads, and if I uncomment it the script will not load at all. Am I doing something wrong?
(01-30-2022, 08:38 AM)Undertaker666 Wrote:

Thanks

Code:
Hey thanks for your response, the code does not work if I comment just the code the script loads, and if I uncomment it the script will not load at all. Am I doing something wrong?

Are you replacing the various instances of "parameter" by a useful value?
(01-30-2022, 08:46 AM)Ofnuts Wrote:
(01-30-2022, 08:38 AM)Undertaker666 Wrote:
Code:

I actually made it work, it's missing the name of the command in the code. Here's my code that works:
pdb.python_gegl(image, drawable, "shadows-highlights shadows=35 highlights=-35")
pdb.python_gegl(image, drawable, "color-enhance")

Any way to get the name of the command to appear in the history tab and not geglcommand?
(01-30-2022, 09:19 AM)Undertaker666 Wrote:
(01-30-2022, 08:46 AM)Ofnuts Wrote:
(01-30-2022, 08:38 AM)Undertaker666 Wrote: Hey thanks for your response, the code does not work if I comment just the code the script loads, and if I uncomment it the script will not load at all. Am I doing something wrong?

I actually made it work, it's missing the name of the command in the code. Here's my code that works:
pdb.python_gegl(image, drawable, "shadows-highlights shadows=35 highlights=-35")
pdb.python_gegl(image, drawable, "color-enhance")

Any way to get the name of the command to appear in the history tab and not geglcommand?
Yes, sorry I left out the name of the filter  "shadows-highlights". I'm glad you got it working. Smile