Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GIMP style transfer plugin
Hello all,

I've been able to integrate a couple of machine learning algorithms about style transfer into a GIMP plugin. This is an experimental plugin: it is meant mainly for developers interested to integrate more machine learning algorithms. You will find the code and instructions to install it in the above link.

Windows user: I believe this plugin will not work on Windows just yet... Be patient, or better, find a way to get it working  Smile
(02-20-2019, 08:27 PM)Davide_sd Wrote: Hello all,

I've been able to integrate a couple of machine learning algorithms about style transfer into a GIMP plugin. This is an experimental plugin: it is meant mainly for developers interested to integrate more machine learning algorithms. You will find the code and instructions to install it in the above link.

Windows user: I believe this plugin will not work on Windows just yet... Be patient, or better, find a way to get it working  Smile

If it's all python, why wouldn't it work on Windows?
(02-20-2019, 09:07 PM)Ofnuts Wrote:
(02-20-2019, 08:27 PM)Davide_sd Wrote: Hello all,

If it's all python, why wouldn't it work on Windows?

Not really sure if tensorflow is supported by Python 2.7 on Windows. Last time I checked (over a year ago) it wasn't.... Maybe things have changed, if you have Windows installed you could try Smile