Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Gimp 2.10, Monoprice tablet and G'mic...
When 2.10 came out, I downloaded it and deleted my all other Gimp stuff. It worked great. Then I got a Monoprice 10x6.25 inch drawing tablet. I couldn't get it to work with 2.10 so I deleted 2.10 and downloaded the latest version of 2.8. Once I figured out the right driver, the tablet worked okay with 2.8 but...   now I didn't have G'mic anymore. I tried to download G'mic for 2.8 but couldn't get it to work. There's a video that shows how to get G'mic to work with 2.8 but it's done by one of those assholes that wants to show how fast they can do stuff not how or why it's done. When, after stopping the video a bunch of times, I more-or-less figured it out, I found that, following the steps in the video, my results don't match his. 

Does anyone know how I can get a Monoprice tablet to work with 2.10 with G'mic installed. It seems I can have 2.10 with G'mic but no tablet or 2.8 with the tablet but no G'mic.

HELP!
Okay, after hours of frustration, I finally got G'mic installed in Gimp 2.8, so now my question is:

How can I get a Monoprice 10 x 6.25 graphics tablet to work in Gimp 2.10?

Does anyone know? For me 2.10 is infinitely preferable.