Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Gimp 2.8 doesn't see wacoom bamboo
I just bought wacoom bamboo. I installed drivers and tablet is seen and works fine with system and included with drivers sketchpad (including pen sensitivity). I can draw with it in gimp, but i can't use brush dynamics because gimp doesn't recognizes my tablet. In Input Devices I see only Core Pointer. I don't know what to do.
No real advice, just pulled my ancient Wacom out of the draw, plugged it in, works fine including pressure sensitivity. But that is a linux Gimp 2.10.2

Are you using a usb cable connection or bluetooth? Seem to recall some problem with bluetooth.
Did you download the latest drivers from the support page ?
I had problems with my tablet because of the drivers that came with the installation CD.
Got better after i updated.
(05-22-2018, 02:18 PM)rich2005 Wrote: No real advice, just pulled my ancient Wacom out of the draw, plugged it in, works fine including pressure sensitivity. But that is a linux Gimp 2.10.2

Are you using a usb cable connection or bluetooth? Seem to recall some problem with bluetooth.

I use 2.10.2 Gimp on Windows, connected via USB cable. Unfortunately doesn't work, and yes, I did used latest drivers. Downloaded streight from the website.