Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
HUH?
I startd with a 200px x 200px canvas to try something out.
All of a sudden the canvas is over 2000 square. When I typed the numbers in for the first 200 it went down to 199.x so the other did the same. Not sure why.
I am trying out a recursive transform on something - Why has the canvas gone almost 10 times the size?
Just noticed it is showing mm at the bottom. could that be it?

Smile
You would be using a definition of 10px/mm, that would be a very low 25PPI... would that make sense?
Could be why my transform just would not work. I didn't need it to print so didn't matter what dpi it was. Thanks Ofnuts.
I did also go off the canvas when I put a gradient to it, doesn't change the size does it?

Smile
@ sallyanne Not a filter I use, you should give a little context to problem

However it is an iteration, which is a multiplier. (edit: really it is an exponent)

Example keeping it simple, iteration 1 the tool acts like the unified transform tool. The transform is the size of the tool.

iteration = 2 is applied to the first iteration

iteration = 3 is applied to the second iteration.

So for your very unexpected large size, either the tool is much larger than the base image or a large number of iterations or a combination of both.
Thank you rich. Done it with first iteration = 1 and iterations 20 with text and it has been fine before.
Maybe because I had first at about 3-5 this time

Smile