Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How to create t-shirt mock up in GIMP?
Hi, I want to make a mock up T-shirt in GIMP with designs I have prepared.
I've seen videos that mostly demonstrate how to put a logo or a design on like the center of the shirt, but I want to create something like this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CGsi11GkTK0&t=190s (I have also attached an image).

I have image files that include designs for the sleeve, the front and back of the shirt, the collar, etc, but am unsure how to put it together like the image attached. My understanding so far is that I would need to download a mock t-shirt template compatible with GIMP and create layers for each part/design of the shirt. But I'm not sure of the in-betweens or if that's correct overall.

Help would be appreciated. Thanks!
Smile

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

From what I have een of the video, it's mostly adding layers putting them in the addequante blend mode (multiply or overlay) and cutting them cleanly with paths. I don't think that the "template" needs to be anything more than the image of white t-shirt on a mannequin.

IMHO the video has it very easy with the logos on the sleeves, there is no attempt to make them look like they are wrapped over a surface, they are just cut flat.
(05-31-2017, 06:24 AM)Ofnuts Wrote: From what I have een of the video, it's mostly adding layers putting them in the addequante blend mode (multiply or overlay) and cutting them cleanly with paths. I don't think that the "template" needs to be anything more than the image of  white t-shirt on a mannequin.

IMHO the video has it very easy with the logos on the sleeves, there is no attempt to make them look like they are wrapped over a surface, they are just cut flat.

Okay thank you so much for your help! I'll try that  Smile