Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I just wanna say Thanks
I want to say thank you, a big THANK YOU to the team here at GIMP Forum; if it werent for this place my problems would still continue! So thanks to you guys, EVERYTHING WORKS LIKE IT SHOULD

You guys are awesome! I shall show off my stuff at some point but I am really thankful for GIMP because of several reasons

1: its freely available on the internet no cost whatsoever
2; Its easy on the computer system with the right settings {normally default is just fine}
3: it does stuff Photoshop cant do {red eye removal, displacement maps, etc}
4: its easy to learn even with the latest updates and versions

In short, GIMP is my GO TO product for art making, I use a tablet in place of a mouse and it works perfectly as hoped infact! Thankfully the guys here at GIMP Forum work hard to keep us informed and aid us in our problems, thanks so much guys for allowing me to download and enjoy making art with the best product out there!

NOTE: all those books out there on "GIMP for dummies" "GIMP for beginners" need to be updated now, the last GIMP book I read was for 2.4!!! Look how far we've come!

P.S: sorry to burst your bubble, love, but PS has displacement maps too.
(05-25-2018, 03:14 PM)Espermaschine Wrote: P.S: sorry to burst your bubble, love, but PS has displacement maps too.

Also surprised by the lack of red-eye removal n PS. Only in Lightroom?
(05-25-2018, 03:21 PM)Ofnuts Wrote: Also surprised by the lack of red-eye removal n PS. Only in Lightroom?

like a circular selection ?  Smile

Boss, whats up with the grey border around my image ? Totally ruins my special effect  Confused