Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Image Menu Confusion
I don't know if this happens to anybody else, but when I try to draw or hold my drawing pencil a circle appears on screen. The circle fills up, and a bar comes up. I think it's called an Image Menu, but it has options that you can click. However, I don't really need this. Is this because of the type of drawing pencil I have, or is it just a part of GIMP? And if so, can I disable it somehow?
What options? If you right-click the image canvas in Gimp, you get a popup menu with the same entries as in the regular menu bar (File, Edit, Select, View...). If this is what you get then somehow your stylus is sending a right-click to Gimp, otherwise this is your drawing pencil having a behavior of its own.

Further help would require to know exactly what you drawing pencil is...
(11-08-2020, 10:49 AM)Ofnuts Wrote: What options? If you right-click the image canvas in Gimp, you get a popup menu with the same entries as in the regular menu bar (File, Edit, Select, View...). If this is what you get then somehow your stylus is sending a right-click to Gimp, otherwise this is your drawing pencil having a behavior of its own.

Further help would require to know exactly what you drawing pencil is...

Hey! I remember your Username from reddit. Anyways, I don't exactly know what type of drawing pencil it is, but I do know what tablet the pencil came with. The pencil came with the Huion 420 tablet, and the pencil was just in there.