Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Installation de Gimp 2.10.30
Bonjour,
J'avais un souci avec Gimp 2.10.30 et les outils, c'est dire que quoique je fasse un outil restait constamment en plce, même en faisant "sélection aucune", impossible de m'en débarrasser.
J'ai donc désinstallé Gimp puis vérifier que toutes les traces étaient bien supprimées de l'ordi.
J'ai réinstallé Gimp 2.10.30 et surprise l'outil en question est toujours en place .
Avez-vous une idée et une aide pour m'aider SVP.
Cordialement.
Quote:I had a problem with Gimp 2.10.30 and the tools, that is to say that although I did a tool remained constantly in place, even by doing "no selection", impossible to get rid of it.

The Gimp default is remember last used tool Change to a different tool. Try the measure tool it will do no damage.

Quote:So I uninstalled Gimp and then checked that all traces were removed from the computer.
I reinstalled Gimp 2.10.30 and surprise the tool in question is still in place.

The Gimp settings including the tool settings are held in the Gimp profile, in English it is the folder C:\Users\"yourname"\AppData\Roaming\GIMP\2.10

Reinstalling Gimp does not re-set those settings, they remain. In Edit -> Preferences -> Tool Options click on Reset Saved Tool Options to Default Values OK that. Restart Gimp. If that does not work, delete the C:\Users\"yourname"\AppData\Roaming\GIMP\2.10 folder. Restart Gimp to create a new default version.