Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Is gimp 2.10.4 Support Arabic Numerals
(08-03-2018, 05:55 PM)Ofnuts Wrote:
(08-03-2018, 04:23 PM)crazyfrogjo Wrote: Dear Ofnuts.

I did what you Do By Coping / Paste The (٠١٢٣٤٥٦٧٨٩) From https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eastern_Arabic_numerals . It Works In Notepad / Notepad++ / GIMP.
but My Issue is When Am using The Arabic Language Support in Windows as Typing / With Arabic keyboard Layout Support / here start the Problem
The Arabic numerals cannot be copied or past or either written in other program than the MS Word.
What you can do as follow  to get same situation .

1- Install Windows 8.1 With Arabic Language Support. / Arabic Keyboard ( So Multi Language Support (English USA / Arabic Jordan ).
2- Change The Typing language to Arabic ( Arabic Keyboard ).
3- Try to Typing Character  it should type Arabic literals.
4- Try to Type Numbers ( here is the problem)...!

Regards

Sorry but I don't really control which version of Windows I can run in a Virtual Machine. And I have no access to an Arabic keyboard. But if your Arabic entry only works in Word, then the problem is with your system...

Dear Ofnuts:
Thanks for your support and follow up. it was amazing . i will dig deep till touch the issue source as i think the issue related to extending  the Arabic language Support to other application using MS Windows System Specially In Numerals As The Arabic Alphabets  literals  Work Perfectly Direct. The Issue only in Numbering Numerals.

Regards

Messages In This Thread
RE: Is gimp 2.10.4 Support Arabic Numerals - by crazyfrogjo - 08-03-2018, 10:16 PM