Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Logo/Ego boost

Not failing to find the magic incantation to add it in the SourceForge readme file.
Love how use Blue stroke with white.

And thanks for all those amazing extensions.
I don't really recall, but you're specialized with path? "Give it more paths" (OK-OK, I know where is the door Wink )
or
"A la" Stallman and its recursive's naming Big Grin

GIMP
In
Many
Paths

GNU
It with
More
Paths

Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

Joke aside, I like the "Give it more power", that's a nice one
(07-25-2021, 06:25 AM)PixLab Wrote: I don't really recall, but you're specialized with path? "Give it more paths" (OK-OK, I know where is the door Wink )
or
"A la" Stallman and its recursive's naming  Big Grin

GIMP
In
Many
Paths

GNU
It with
More
Paths

Big Grin  Big Grin  Big Grin

Joke aside, I like the "Give it more power", that's a nice one

I also do paths, and until Ottia Tuotta came along, I could have been the main authors of path-related scripts. But I do other stuff and my most popular scripts are not path-related (current #1 is ofn-export-layers).
That's a very professional looking logo Ofnuts.  Give It More Power is really clever!  (There - how's your ego now? Tongue )
(07-25-2021, 10:21 AM)Ofnuts Wrote: I also do paths, and until Ottia Tuotta came along, I could have been the main authors of path-related scripts. But I do other stuff and my most popular scripts are not path-related (current #1 is ofn-export-layers).

I would have never thought that people have a need for exporting multiple layers in batch, which made me ask myself:
Are most of them editing their pictures as layer (for each picture) instead of opening them as new file? May be just because they drag n drop their picture in the canvas ( = new layer) instead of dragging and dropping them in the tools box/area ...

Thanks for that info. Although, I might be wrong, that's Very-very Interesting...
It will help in GIF editing for sure.
(07-26-2021, 03:09 PM)meetdilip Wrote: It will help in GIF editing for sure.

Another frequent use case is when you want to crop identically a number of pictures.
(07-26-2021, 09:10 AM)PixLab Wrote:
(07-25-2021, 10:21 AM)Ofnuts Wrote: I also do paths, and until Ottia Tuotta came along, I could have been the main authors of path-related scripts. But I do other stuff and my most popular scripts are not path-related (current #1 is ofn-export-layers).

I would have never thought that people have a need for exporting multiple layers in batch, which made me ask myself:
Are most of them editing their pictures as layer (for each picture) instead of opening them as new file? May be just because they drag n drop their picture in the canvas ( = new layer) instead of dragging and dropping them in the tools box/area ...  

Thanks for that info. Although, I might be wrong, that's Very-very Interesting...

I don't really know what people do with my scripts. Consider that I added a very "focused" script a couple of weeks ago without telling any one and it has 130 downloads already. But I already mentioned the weirdest case here and there.
(07-26-2021, 05:03 PM)Ofnuts Wrote: I don't really know what people do with my scripts. Consider that I added a very "focused" script a couple of weeks ago without telling any one and it has 130 downloads already. But I already mentioned the weirdest case here and there.

Sometime it can be very surprising the way how people use GIMP, like this guy on GC which used Max RGB to count the percentage of its plants which are covering the soil.
When I read its comment, I was like... Woww, that's very clever.