Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GIMP 2.10.32 Release 1 (Apple Silicon) works with Ventura?
GIMP 2.10.32 Release 1 (Apple Silicon) works with Ventura?

Been wanting to upgrade from Monterey to Ventura, but every upgrade on Mac has been a disaster.

Does this work please?
(02-17-2023, 10:52 AM)headingtonheritage Wrote: GIMP 2.10.32 Release 1 (Apple Silicon) works with Ventura?

Been wanting to upgrade from Monterey to Ventura, but every upgrade on Mac has been a disaster.

Does this work please?

Gimp 2.10.32 revision 0 is the one that works with Ventura but my IMAC is Intel.  I don't know about Apple Silicon. I've also had 48 hours of trying to get Ventura to download in install.  I finally got it installed by using Safe Mode. 

Gimp still doesn't recognize my scanner.
(02-18-2023, 01:01 AM)ambimom Wrote:
(02-17-2023, 10:52 AM)headingtonheritage Wrote: GIMP 2.10.32 Release 1 (Apple Silicon) works with Ventura?

Does this work please?

Gimp 2.10.32 revision 0 is the one that works with Ventura but my IMAC is Intel.  I don't know about Apple Silicon. I've also had 48 hours of trying to get Ventura to download in install.  I finally got it installed by using Safe Mode. 

Gimp still doesn't recognize my scanner.
Many thanks for this - I think I will hold off as long as possible, but it seems at least it can work.
Does anyone Please have any updates if GIMP works on Ventura, the installer is starting to only offer Ventura upgrade.?