Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Brush dialog box
Exclamation 
Hi, I am asking about the brush dialog box. I cannot get the brushes inside the dialog box to be anything other than very tiny. I have seen in pictures that you can get the previews on the right to be bigger, but I cannot find a way to do that. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.
(02-21-2023, 05:50 AM)dworldjumper Wrote: Hi, I am asking about the brush dialog box. I cannot get the brushes inside the dialog box to be anything other than very tiny. I have seen in pictures that you can get the previews on the right to be bigger, but I cannot find a way to do that. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

I think you mean this:

This Preview size choice shows up in a lot of lists: Layers, Channels, Path, Images, Brushes, Patterns...
(02-21-2023, 05:50 AM)dworldjumper Wrote: Hi, I am asking about the brush dialog box. I cannot get the brushes inside the dialog box to be anything other than very tiny. I have seen in pictures that you can get the previews on the right to be bigger, but I cannot find a way to do that. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

It is all in the docs https://docs.gimp.org/2.10/en/gimp-brush-dialog.html

however, have you tried clicking on the little icon on the right side of the dock. That brings up various options for size and style

This one, increased the size and displays as a list:

Ah, ninja'd by ofnuts, same thing presented different ways.
(02-21-2023, 08:22 AM)Ofnuts Wrote:

I think you mean this:

This Preview size choice shows up in a lot of lists: Layers, Channels, Path, Images, Brushes, Patterns...

that button doesn't exist on my version of the program and I don't know why.

(02-21-2023, 08:24 AM)rich2005 Wrote:

It is all in the docs https://docs.gimp.org/2.10/en/gimp-brush-dialog.html

however, have you tried clicking on the little icon on the right side of the dock. That brings up various options for size and style

This one, increased the size and displays as a list:

Ah, ninja'd by ofnuts, same thing presented different ways.

I must have the checkbox all messed up same color as background sorry but thanks