Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Multiple PDF
I have a 115 page PDF that has regular 20 images per page that I want to split into separate images. 
I can use plugin guides & guillotine to create multiple images from the first page, and export them using export all script. However, is there any way to avoid having to do this individually for all 115 pages - ie: is there a way to automate the process to repeat for each page?
Thanks in advance for any help
Regards
Phantom
Packing in for the night, but you might get a result with a couple of scripts. Zipped, attached, unzip and put in C:\Users\"yourname"\AppData\Roaming\GIMP\2.10\scripts

1. sg-save-all-layers.scm  Find it bottom of the file menu, does what it says. 

Open the PDF set the resolution to 300 ppi Load all the pages and apply the script to export to individual pages. Obviously use a 'project folder' for this. Exports as png images.

2. DivideScannedImages.scm Find in Filters -> Batch Tools Point it at the project folder, etc,etc  set it going and hope. I would check it with a couple of pages first in case the default settings need adjustment.

You might get a better answer if you post a single page as an example. There are other tools, ImageMagick command line application for batch operations for example.

Attached Files
.zip   DivideScannedImages.zip (Size: 6.78 KB / Downloads: 164)