Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Need Help URGENT (Editing Videos on GIMP)
So I'm trying to make a farewell video but I am having a ton of trouble doing it. I have 5 hours before I have to give it to this person. Can someone please help me? 

I will link you to the youtube video. It is a short 1:30 second clip. There are two parts that I need help with. First, there are 3 characters throughout the clip. I need to add 3 different square images over their face for the entire video. Then, there is a dub running through the video in which I need certain word edits that I will detail below. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9RsecyBQaMs

Pictures

[Image: aqZcb69.png] on the kids face (the kid who has slicked back black hair/isn't on the ship/steals the wallet)

Then, I need this square image 

[Image: latest?cb=20140329042325]
to be over the dude in the back's face (dude holding a baby/wearing that long white coat)

Finally, this square image
[Image: 6122.jpg?1514057267] 
over the old dude with a beard's face (he gets his wallet stolen and is talking to the kid while he's on the ship)

Now for the text edits:

-the way i've set it out is I've given the time and the sentence that is on the screen at the time. Just edit in the words in the '[ ]' in their place.

So at 0:08, it goes:
"Now then...I guess I should say goodbye to the son I am so proud of"
 the edit needed:
"now then... i guess i should say goodbye to the [Satix] i'm so proud of."
So 'son' was replaced with 'satix.'

Here is the full list of text edits with the timing:
now then... i guess i should say goodbye to the [Satix] i'm so proud of. (0:08)
the picture of (LV) that i just gave you (0:11)
yes. i put it in my [account] just as you asked (0:16)
i'm leaving without seeing your [theme] but i wish [it] nothing but happiness. (0:23)
ah... so you put it in your [account] (0:26)
a [ben] should give his [OC] his [pokepoints], right? (0:42)
your [urge to work on lv's] gonna get [itching again] (0:49)

Please please please if someone could help me that would be wonderful. I am even willing to learn how to do it if someone can make it super easy to understand.

Not sure if this is against rules but I might even be able to pay you like $5 I am really desperate
(12-28-2017, 05:41 PM)Vigilance Wrote: Not sure if this is against rules but I might even be able to pay you like $5 I am really desperate

there is a service for that

https://www.fiverr.com/
(12-28-2017, 06:31 PM)Espermaschine Wrote:
(12-28-2017, 05:41 PM)Vigilance Wrote: Not sure if this is against rules but I might even be able to pay you like $5 I am really desperate

there is a service for that

https://www.fiverr.com/

hmmm.. that might be more than $5...

I would forget it if I were you.

It is a short 1:24 clip but @ 24 frames per second that comes to 2019 pictures to edit. Not quite as bad as that, there are black frames at the end which gets it down to just 1984 pictures to edit Smile

The replacement heads can be exported as brushes, used as a stamp, sized to suit but are they really a 'fit'?

The sub-titles are just that, embedded text. Again each relevant picture has to be edited and depending on how keen you are, the easiest way is fill over word then type in the new text.

example: frame (picture) 501

[Image: hZzX9fc.jpg]

If you do 1 picture every (say) 5 minutes and allowing for opening, saving, as well as editing, then working 8 hours a day gets you to about 3 weeks.