Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
PSPI
Plug-in crashed: "pspi.exe"
(C:\Program Files\GIMP 2\lib\gimp\2.0\plug-ins\pspi.exe)

The dying plug-in may have messed up GIMP's internal state. You may want to save your images and restart GIMP to be on the safe side.

It's weird my super blade pro 1.8 was working perfectly fine then all of the sudden it stopped working I have tried removing it and reinstalling. Still not working. any help I would be ever so grateful
Maybe you lost the Superblade plugin registration and the plugin has time-expired.

However, not much you can do from the Gimp side.
Go into your Gimp 2.8 user profile and delete the file pluginrc Start Gimp up and reset the plugin path from the PSPI dialogue.
This a Win 7 32 bit (VM) and Gimp 2.8.22

(02-18-2021, 11:13 AM)rich2005 Wrote: Maybe you lost the Superblade plugin registration and the plugin has time-expired.

However, not much you can do from the Gimp side.
Go into your Gimp 2.8 user profile and delete the file pluginrc Start Gimp up and reset the plugin path from the PSPI dialogue.
This a Win 7 32 bit (VM) and Gimp 2.8.22
Ok I finally got it to work. I reinstalled 2x. I did delete what you told me to delete but that didn't work. Then on a whim I made a new file and it worked. So i went to giimp file that I had saved and it didn't work. so I exit out of that file and went back to the file I had created it worked. so it must be something with the old file. Weird