Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Color is always just green
OH I'M SO STUPID WHY DIDN'T I SEE THAT

Ok well thanks for the help!
(02-18-2021, 04:49 PM)rich2005 Wrote:
(02-18-2021, 04:17 PM)drake Wrote: Sorry for the late reply, but my mode was already into RGB

In that case, can you post the RGB image

I have the same problem, and it wasn't the brush, do you know what else it could be? it's RGB and I'm using a regular brush, but I can't seem to find a was to use a colour other than green. it's not the same green, just shades of green when I try to use and colour. black is fine but white is light green along with every other colour. it's just green

(06-21-2023, 12:55 AM)Kuu Wrote:
(02-18-2021, 04:17 PM)drake Wrote: Sorry for the late reply, but my mode was already into RGB

I have the same problem, and it wasn't the brush, do you know what else it could be? it's RGB and I'm using a regular brush, but I can't seem to find a was to use a colour other than green. it's not the same green, just shades of green when I try to use and colour. black is fine but white is light green along with every other colour. it's just green

I even tried deleting the image, but nothing changed

(02-18-2021, 04:49 PM)rich2005 Wrote: In that case, can you post the RGB image

I even tried deleting the image, but nothing changed

What does your Channels list look like? All channels should be active. Also, check the brush paint mode( should be Normal)
If its shades of greens it could be on green gradient

Smile

channels are all normal and the colours tab is normal
(06-21-2023, 08:01 PM)Kuu Wrote: channels are all normal and the colours tab is normal

Not all all: you have two deselected channels:

Click on them so they have the same highlighting as Green and Alpha. 

(06-21-2023, 08:16 PM)Ofnuts Wrote:
(06-21-2023, 08:01 PM)Kuu Wrote: channels are all normal and the colours tab is normal

Not all all: you have two deselected channels:

Click on them so they have the same highlighting as Green and Alpha. 
thank you so much TvT I tried going there so many times but I just clicked on the eye icon each time, this really helped!!! >v<