Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Print wont center
I have Gimp 2.10.22 and no matter which printer i use, or what setting i put in, the print wont center. I have 2 Laserjet printers, one a Cannon, and the other a Brother. I tried to ignore page margins and center both axis, i went into Page setup and made everything equal, but nothing works. The print always wants to move everything into the upper left hand side of the page. Im printing out VHS covers and i would like to do a reversible cover but this is giving me such a headache.
(12-31-2021, 05:30 PM)wesofthedead Wrote: I have Gimp 2.10.22 and no matter which printer i use, or what setting i put in, the print wont center. I have 2 Laserjet printers, one a Cannon, and the other a Brother. I tried to ignore page margins and center both axis, i went into Page setup and made everything equal, but nothing works. The print always wants to move everything into the upper left hand side of the page. Im printing out VHS covers and i would like to do a reversible cover but this is giving me such a headache.

I would process the image(s) in GIMP but use LibreOffice to print - that way it's (relatively) easy to get the size image you want in the place that you want it.