Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GIMP plugin programmer / developer
Hello everybody,

I have designed a plug-in for GIMP, but I need someone to program it for me.

Does anyone know where I can find a programmer with experience in GIMP plugins?

Thank you very much.

Wink
  • There are quite a number of people with experience in Gimp plugins, but
  • A rather small subset would be interested in working on someone else's design (because that design is likely not workable as is)
  • And a small subset of the above would be interested in working for free.
Now, if you expound your design, someone can tell you how feasible it is, and maybe how you can get the functionality using existing tools ( Gimp has much more functionality than most people think).
Thank you!!!

Although I'm still designing it, I don't think it would be a problem to program it, as most of the functions it has to perform are in GIMP in one way or another.

There is also a similar plugin for Photoshop. I just want to make it accessible to everyone and make it simpler and easier to use.

I'm sure there are professionals who would like to participate, so if anyone is interested they could contact me.

Thanks!
(02-17-2021, 09:35 PM)Kstudium Wrote: Thank you!!!

Although I'm still designing it, I don't think it would be a problem to program it, as most of the functions it has to perform are in GIMP in one way or another.

There is also a similar plugin for Photoshop. I just want to make it accessible to everyone and make it simpler and easier to use.

I'm sure there are professionals who would like to participate, so if anyone is interested they could contact me.

Thanks!

There are functions in Gimp for which there is no API... or the way to code them is vastly different from what you do in the UI.
Did you find a solution, If not I maybe able to help.
For information see
https://www.facebook.com/GIMPXtender