Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Problème dimensions lorsque je colle un calque
Bonjour,

J'utilise Gimp 2.10.12 et lorsque je copie une image et que je la colle sur une autre image en tant que calque elle ne se colle pas aux bonnes dimensions. Par exemple je prends une image qui fait 100x145mm et quand je la colle elle se colle à 105x150, est ce que quelqu'un aurait une solution à m'apporter pour que mes calques se mettent automatiquement aux bonnes dimensions ?

Merci à vous

Google Translate:

Hello,

I'm using Gimp 2.10.12 and when I copy an image and paste it on another image as a layer it doesn't stick to the right dimensions. For example I take an image which is 100x145mm and when I paste it it sticks to 105x150, does someone have a solution to bring me so that my layers are automatically set to the right dimensions?

thank you
Gimp works in pixels, not millimeters. The physical units are fairly virtual, they are determined by the "print definition" that relates pixels to physical units.

So when you copy/paste, you copy pixels from an image and paste pixels in Gimp. This number of pixels is what is constant. Pasting in physical units between images would require the images to also have the same print definition (pixels/mm or pixels per inch (PPI)).

In addition Gimp will always round things to an integer number of pixels...