Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Snow effect - Gimp 2.8 or 2.10
Thank you all for the kind welcome! I'm glad you've enjoyed the scripts. I *believe* I've gotten the script running again as it should and if you would like to give it a whirl, I've attached it here.  Make sure you delete the original script (or move it to a different location that GIMP won't access) so there won't be any conflicts, and then refresh your scripts (Filters > Scripts > Refresh Scripts).  

I removed the option to create 2 separate layers for use in GAP because I don't know if that was ever a useful option.  If you would like to see any new options or have additional suggestions, please let me know.  Do you think the "Add border" option is needed? 

Interesting note: I just looked at the original script creation date and this update is almost 10 years to the day! LOL

Attached Files
.zip   AnimatedSnow.zip (Size: 2.64 KB / Downloads: 151)
Yep, need to keep the snow amount well down or blots a small animation out

however:

[Image: ZFqe82S.gif]
Thanks a lot @fencepost
(11-24-2019, 06:11 PM)rich2005 Wrote: Yep, need to keep the snow amount well down or blots a small animation out

however:

[Image: ZFqe82S.gif]

Yes, that is right. Did you have to adjust the defaults? I wonder if I should add some text to the settings so users will know? What do you think?

(11-24-2019, 07:48 PM)nelo Wrote: Thanks a lot @fencepost

You're very welcome!