Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Spheres Rendering Invisible
I'm trying to learn to use the Sphere Designer to make simple spheres.  I made several and was happy with them, but now, the spheres always render invisible.  They appear normally in the Preview pane, but when I click "OK," there is just a plain checkered background.

I have already clicked Reset and restarted GIMP.  They still render invisible.  I expect I've changed some kind of setting, but I don't know what it was. 

One thing I know I played around with was the second color.  (Orange spheres had an unpleasant blue tint I was trying to get rid of.  I've set the second color back to black, so I don't think that's causing the invisibility problem.) 

Help would be very much appreciated.  

Sphere Designer screen clip

I figured it out.  In the box for creating a new image, I had selected "Grayscale" for Color Space.  Changing it to RGB fixed it.  Thank you.
(09-09-2021, 10:27 PM)Pink Peony Wrote: I'm trying to learn to use the Sphere Designer to make simple spheres.  I made several and was happy with them, but now, the spheres always render invisible.  They appear normally in the Preview pane, but when I click "OK," there is just a plain checkered background.

I have already clicked Reset and restarted GIMP.  They still render invisible.  I expect I've changed some kind of setting, but I don't know what it was. 

One thing I know I played around with was the second color.  (Orange spheres had an unpleasant blue tint I was trying to get rid of.  I've set the second color back to black, so I don't think that's causing the invisibility problem.) 

Help would be very much appreciated.  

Sphere Designer screen clip

I figured it out.  In the box for creating a new image, I had selected "Grayscale" for Color Space.  Changing it to RGB fixed it.  Thank you.

Your link does not give free access.
It would be better to provide a link with free access to the public.