Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GIMP 2.10 problem to tile with BIMP
Hello Everyone Smile

I'm looking for help to tile and resize Images with Bimp, I checked on the forum but I didn't see any post about that so I'm doing mine haha Wink

I have a lot of image ( wallpaper tile ) 2000px X 2000px  and I would like to use BIMP to resize and tile them in the format of 2000px X 8000px .

When I try to do it with the plug-in tile, in BIMP,  the size of the image I get is not good.

When I do it manually, i'm going to FILTER -- MAP -- TILE , change the options and it's working.

I would  like to upgrade the Dpi of the image as well, if anyone have suggestion It will be nice Smile

I would be really grateful if someone could help me to solve those problem Smile

Thank you very much for your reading and answering Wink

Have a beautiful day

Keudrou Mouii
First impression is BIMP works as expected. Squeezed into a single screenshot.

Some 2000x2000 images (1)  Using BIMP and 'Other Gimp Procedure' plug-in-tile (2) outputs 2000x8000 pix images (3)
Can you give more details ? Is transparency involved ?

Changing the dpi ? 
Get the tiling sorted first then add a Resize function keeping the size at 100% and changing the dpi values.

An alternative way (command-line) is using ImageMagick.
Hello buddy, thank you very much for your answer, I got it I was putting 2 in the "create new image " option, thanks a lot for your time