Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Custom Brush wont export to brushes
Im trying to make a custom brush but when I go to import as a brush, this is the error message I get.        

Saving 'C[Image: tongue.png]rogram FilesGIMP 2sharegimp2.0brusheslights.gbr
                             Error opening file “C:\Program Files\GIMP 2\share\gimp\2.0\brushes\lights.gbr”: Permission denied

I hope you have the answers to my problem and look forward to hearing from you.

Thank you,
                                                                                                                                             Rex

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

See Edit>Prefernces>Folder>Brushes: it lists two directories, the one in the message above in which you can't write without using admin rights, and another one which is within your own user files, in which you should be able to save your brushes.

Another possibility is to use Edit>Prefernces>Folder>Brushes to add a third directory in which you save your extra brushes.