Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tablet Having issues panning / Want tablet and Mouse to be same Toolset
This is a thread for the elite users.

Short story, I want to either fix the pan viewing on my Turcom 6610 tablet or have gimp treat the mouse and tablet as the same tool set.

I am running Gimp 2.8 on Windows 10.

I currently have an interesting situation where certain projects treat my tablet and mouse differently.  It used to be that my tablet and mouse (as I think it's supposed to) were being treated as different tool sets, and the tablet would have issues with the pan viewing where when I clicked the space bar, the window view would bounce a little and not pan where my cursor originally was. 

Over the last few weeks, I have been using this one file that I made which treats my mouse and tablet as the same toolset.  I have to click off the main canvas to switch between tablet and mouse, but it keeps me on the same toolset and it fixed the pan viewing on my tablet.  

My issue now is that I cannot recreate what I did with this file in order to have the mouse and tablet be the same toolset.  I can copy the file and the single toolset works in the copy, but I cannot create a new file from scratch and keep my single toolset function.  the new files also brings back the tablet pan viewing issues.  

Everything else from what I can tell works just fine between mouse and tablet.  Pressure sensitivity and mapping looks correct.  Drivers should be updated.  Any help or input would be appreciated.

Thank you!  Smile