Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Train bridge
[Image: lvw8.jpg]

100% GIMP, of course.
Very clever. Can you just post the link to the image rather than the link with the included advertising. First time I have come across zupimages.net

something like this [Image: lvw8.jpg]
Well, I'll try, but I really don't know how to do...
:/
(03-31-2019, 11:25 AM)Krol Wrote: Well, I'll try, but I really don't know how to do...
:/

I know Wink it is just that clicking on your original image to view at original size gets a link to an advertisement for a bank.  Most of the free image hosting sites are similar.

On the subject of the bridge, I have built bridges (viaducts) where I sometimes wondered how they stayed up
(03-31-2019, 11:47 AM)rich2005 Wrote: On the subject of the bridge, I have built bridges (viaducts)  where I sometimes wondered how they stayed up

Reminds me of an old joke about French engineering schools that are, in decreasing prestige order, Polytechnique, Centrale, and Art & Metiers (the latter being otherwise known for the down-to-earth capabilities of its students).

* If you are from Polytechnique, your bridge crumbles down, but you know why
* If you are from Centrale, your bridge crumbles down, and you don't know why
* If you are from A&M, your bridge stands, and you don't know why

And I graduated from a school in the Centrale group Smile
(03-31-2019, 12:25 PM)Ofnuts Wrote: Reminds me of an old joke about French engineering school

The difference between school, technical college and university.

School: the teacher walks in and says "Good morning class". They all stand up and say "Good morning Sir".

University: the lecturer walks and says "Good morning class". They all ignore him and continue talking to each other.

Technical College: the lecturer walks and says "Good morning class". They all write it down in their note books.