Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
UFO landing on my camera!
Yeah... it's a click-bait Big Grin

More seriously, it's just a nice optical effect, those 2 islands are at 15 kilometers (8 nautical miles) away and today they looked like they were hovering the sea  Cool
I just wanted to share  Wink

Those 2 islands are called "Caubian Island" and are part of the Danajon Bank double-barrier reef one of the only 6 double-barrier reef in the world.

Those islands are really cool. I figured-out you are in the same time zone as me. Here it's Spring and we actually have 4 seasons. There is a lot of work to do in spring for me. I'm actually 'retired' but I like working on all sorts of things.

I wish more people would celebrate where they live on the forums. Everywhere is unique with special assets and some not so good stuff as well.
Your history and environment is good for art I think - so many different influences.

I uploaded a photo of my pet Bennett's wallaby's taken thru the front window. I feed up to 12 of these critters every day. They are highly evolved I recon, the mothers carry the baby's around in a pouch. The baby's can feed at the same time as it's mother and the females have one in the pouch constantly. Males determine superiority by having boxing fights. I was watching 2 a couple of days ago.
I feed them on 'pony pellets'. They are wild animals so I don't want them to become too dependent on humans.
(09-07-2022, 09:48 AM)Tas_mania Wrote: I uploaded a photo of my pet Bennett's wallaby's taken thru the front window. I feed up to 12 of these critters every day. They are highly evolved I recon, the mothers carry the baby's around in a pouch. The baby's can feed at the same time as it's mother and the females have one in the pouch constantly. Males determine superiority by having boxing fights. I was watching 2 a couple of days ago.
I feed them on 'pony pellets'. They are wild animals so I don't want them to become too dependent on humans.

You've got some very cute ones [Image: thumbsup.png]

Ours are a bit different, they don't have nice fur, I don't feed them  Big Grin
It's an old photo, though, but they have to use to hang around time to time especially at the start of the rainy season

Impressive looking lizards. Big lizards like that are right across Australia (except here) but their coloring is much lighter. I think their coloring is camouflage.

I stopped feeding all the wallabys. The fire department  did a fuel reduction burn in the forest behind me and a lot of the wallaby's moved-on.
We have had a very cute echidna around the house. They have a long nose and eat ants. They have unusual anatomy Smile