Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Unable to export layers
(07-10-2022, 04:05 AM)meetdilip Wrote: I tried ofn-export-layers-cumulative.zip yesterday on 22.04 Ubuntu without luck.

No option to export as layers. Not sure why.

That is a different plugin to the ones previously discussed. Do you have python in your Ubuntu 22.04 ? Is the plugin executable ? 

Not a plugin that I use, but here it is in a Ubuntu 22.04 and Gimp 2.10.30 from the repo. Python added using Tasmania appimage launcher

https://i.imgur.com/w7i4GDO.mp4
(07-10-2022, 04:05 AM)meetdilip Wrote: I tried ofn-export-layers-cumulative.zip yesterday on 22.04 Ubuntu without luck.

No option to export as layers. Not sure why.

Where did you look?

I added for snap at

[Image: JWfKtpk.png]

But I see the regular File Menu even after system shutdown and restart. The same thing when I try the app image.

Update : AppImage now working.
(07-10-2022, 09:57 AM)meetdilip Wrote: I added for snap at

[Image: JWfKtpk.png]

But I see the regular File Menu even after system shutdown and restart. The same thing when I try the app image.

Update : AppImage now working.

Just a reminder, 
The snap version does not support python
Options for 'buntu 22.04
Use the flatpak version. It will be the latest Gimp 2.10.32 It comes with python support.
The default Gimp for 22.04 is Gimp 2.10.30 This does not have python support, but you can add it using the tasmania appimage gimp launcher.
Use the old Gimp appimages, not the latest but work.
Thanks admin, completely missed that.

Luckily, I had a working setup in Windows which helped me through the task. Now that App Image is also working, I think Ubuntu version is also useable.