Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
When writing text, and hitting enter to go to next line it goes above previous line..
Question 
Hello, I was hoping someone could help me? This is something silly and I can't seem to figure it out as to why it keeps happening?

But when I do text in gimp, and I hit enter to go to the next line it goes above the first line of text in the text box. I hope that makes sense? The only way I have figured out how to solve this problem, is making each line a separate text box by itself. But was wondering if maybe I am doing something wrong, and that's what it is causing the text to do this or maybe a setting somewhere I missed in gimp.

I attached a screen shot of what it is doing in gimp. In the picture you'll see that you have to read the text all same text box from the bottom to the top for it to make sense. Otherwise it's backwards in a sense.

Thanks for any help. Much appreciated.

Attached Files Image(s)

Possibly your Adjust Line Space is negative, something like -130.
Change the value to 0.0 (zero).
Samj PortableGimp 2.10.28 - Win-10 /64.
Thanks, but after hitting 0.0 for the line spacing, nothing seemed to fix it still. Here's a new screenshot.

Oh shoot, nevermind! That must have fixed it and I didn't think I read the text in the box... Good lord, lol!

Thank you so much krikor!! 

Tongue Dodgy

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)