Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
font is too small, no matter what size i choose
Hiya Guys, 

No matter what font size I choose, it's still tiny. Can you help? 

Steps: Tools --> Text  (I select 75px) ...Even if I select a far bigger font..It's still tiny.  I attach a full screenshot.

Many thanks, 

Chris  

https://chrislynottcomedy.com/ 

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Your image is 6000+ pixels. If you want a font that is even 5% of the height (so about right for 20 lines of text), if should be size 300 or so. If you want something more like a title, aim for 1000px.

However... since you are working with a large image, you may intend to scale it down later. And scaling down text will blur it a bit (not as badly as scaling up... but still visible), so if you intend to add text, you may want to scale the image to its final size first.
(08-02-2023, 12:30 PM)Ofnuts Wrote: Your image is 6000+ pixels. If you want a font that is even 5% of the height (so about right for 20 lines of text), if should be size 300 or so. If you want something more like a title, aim for 1000px.

However... since you are working with a large image, you may intend to scale it down later. And scaling down text will blur it a bit (not as badly as scaling up... but still visible), so if you intend to add text, you may want to scale the image to its final size first.

Thanks bud..Much appreciated..Every day is a school day !