Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Plugin for 3D Book mockup
Wink 
Is there a plugin to create a 3D book mockup, similar to what you can do in Canva? Thanks [Image: wink.png]
(12-17-2023, 02:24 AM)nhowarth@hotmail.com Wrote: Is there a plugin to create a 3D book mockup, similar to what you can do in Canva? Thanks [Image: wink.png]

To know what you are speaking about, it would be a good idea to tell how do you do it in Canva...
Patrice
(12-17-2023, 02:24 AM)nhowarth@hotmail.com Wrote: Is there a plugin to create a 3D book mockup, similar to what you can do in Canva? Thanks [Image: wink.png]

No plugin that I have ever come across.  Usually for a mockup it is a template image, many layers for the user to slot-in their own graphics. Unfortunately 99% of these are monster PS .psd files that are only partially supported in Gimp - no adjustment layers..etc example.

I've never used Canva so I have no idea how you get it there.

Just a suggestion:

On gimpchat.com there is a user; Pocholo, who could perhaps create such a plugin.
I say because he has already made some plugins of this nature.

But it would be the case that you make this request directly to him.
Samj PortableGimp 2.10.28 - Win-10 /64.