Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ofn-perspective-stack problems/bugs...
I thought it would be nice to have it to "help" people seeing things in the stack, so I made few tries and got some strange behaviors.

First, one the try did not like much the Ctrl+F after adjusting a node, GIMP got in a loop, until I needed to kill it

Then at one point from an image of 1920x1080 pixels, I got an image... take a seat... attach your seatbelt... of a whopping 11 GB new image with 33 217x 23 434 pixels and completely deformed

Before:

After:

I did save the XCF to keep the last path when I saw this huge image, if you want to try, it's reproducible every time.
https://filetransfer.io/data-package/d1rHpUWb#link
I don't know if it's a good file transfer website, I was surprised that G-F accept only 1MB as files, thus searching something quick (file is 1.8MB)
This is because the heuristics in the script gets a bit confused about  the corners of your perspective, and generate a perspective that massively extends the layers.  Pull up your North-East corner above the level of the South-West one or outward of the South-East one and everything should be fine.

This is what happens when you try to be nice with users, I should have required to have all the points in exact order...  Smile

(03-02-2023, 08:59 AM)Ofnuts Wrote: This is what happens when you try to be nice with users, I should have required to have all the points in exact order...  Smile

OK, yeah I can be extremely dumb Big Grin
Anyway, thanks a lot to clarify the thing, in other word (for people reading), and to make it simple or as a rule of thumb > the top nodes should not be below any of the bottom nodes Wink