Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
path-waves-0.2.py not adjusting beyond 50px in circle
Periodic wave circle seems to be stuck at 50px (going higher in wavelength and amplitude, going lower works ok). At this time, the other waves seem to work appropriately.

(07-20-2022, 06:00 PM)mahvin Wrote: Periodic wave circle seems to be stuck at 50px (going higher in wavelength and amplitude, going lower works ok). At this time, the other waves seem to work appropriately.

Can't reproduce. The pic below is 800x800 pixels, the wave has a ≈330px wavelength (required 300, but script adjust for integer count of waves), so a ≈82px amplitude, because the circle shape is enforced so the amplitude argument is ignored.

Can you attach and XCF with the source path and describe your parameters (or add a screenshot of the dialog)?
Try it with rounded font.

(07-20-2022, 10:27 PM)mahvin Wrote: Try it with rounded font.

What rounded font? Give me the path produced by the font.
I was using Arial Rounded MT Bold. Just got home, I rebooted the laptop and proceeded to get the xcf from my last attempt, and decided to retry the circle wave and it was behaving as it should (as were the other modes, sine, square, etc.) I have no explanation as to why it was not behaving properly before. No matter what I entered in wavelength and amplitude beyond 50 would stay at 50. (Evidenced by the paths generated were the exact same size, even though the entered values were different). It's not a problem now. Still weird.