Found this thread on the same issue here
https://www.gimp-forum.net/Thread-Gimp-2...70#pid8270
No luck.

GIMP version is  2.10.32

Script attached

Help appreciated.

Marty

Attached Files
.zip   210_edges_vignette.zip (Size: 1.76 KB / Downloads: 140)
Marty, perhaps you have two versions on your machine?  The post you reference is from 2018 but the version attached to your own post is newer, from 2020.  I installed your attached version and it seems to work fine [Windows 10, current].  The history in the script itself refers to revisions of older problematic versions.
Thank you for that. I do not recall having kept any old versions on the computer. And I presume updates overwrite old versions to the same folder. I do however recall that the script did work in the past.

I will uninstall and reinstall clean and see what happens.

Marty
Quote:...And I presume updates overwrite old versions to the same folder....

That is a dangerous assumption  Wink

I just tried that script, works fine Gimp 2.10.32 / Win 10

210_edges_vignette.scm  goes in C:\Users\"yourname"\AppData\Roaming\GIMP\2.10\scripts

If you updated to Gimp 2.10 from an earlier Gimp (say 2.8) there might well be old scripts and plugins migrated over by the Gimp 2.10 installer. Worth checking for other versions, There might be something in C:\Program Files\GIMP 2\share\gimp\2.0\scripts but be careful.

Quote:...I will uninstall and reinstall clean and see what happens...

That very rarely fixes anything. Your Gimp profile C:\Users\"yourname"\AppData\Roaming\GIMP\2.10 remains untouched.
A better way is rename that to (say) C:\Users\"yourname"\AppData\Roaming\GIMP\2.10-backup
Start Gimp which makes a new default profile. Put your script in that.
I found the folder 2.10 under Appdata... etc and placed the file there and now works fine

Thank you.