Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
batch background removal
Acaba hayırsever var mı Windows 11 kullanıyorum gimp bimpve hile uygulamalarının son sürümlerini kullanarak toplu olarak fotoğraf arka plan silme işlemini nasıl uygulayabilirim ekran görüntüsü ile tek tek paylaşabilirseniz çok minnettar olurum
This forum uses English, please translate before posing. Thank you.

Quote:I wonder if there is any benevolent I am using Windows 11 gimp bimp and cheat apps
I would be very grateful if you could share the screenshot one by one, how can I apply the photo background removal process in bulk using the latest versions.

Did you recently post on reddit/gimp a similar question, remove background for 100+ ecommerce images?

Extremely unlikely you can use BIMP, it does not handle selections and there are other restrictions.

Then it depends on the background. A single solid color and there are plugins to handle that as individual images which might work in a batch file.

or

A foreground shape that remains the same and in the same place for each image and that also might be possible.

A complicated background / different foreground shape and for Gimp that means treating each individual image one at a time. No batch