Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What is the alternative to PS styles in GIMP ?!!
Exclamation 
What is the alternative to PS styles in GIMP ?!! , Styles are already ready for use! I know there are scripts like fire etc! , but is there a comprehensive alternative ?? has option to customize it !
(03-09-2018, 07:12 PM)unknown7 Wrote: What is the alternative to PS styles in GIMP ?!! , Styles are already ready for use! I know there are scripts like fire etc! , but is there a comprehensive alternative ?? has option to customize it !

Nothing like that in Gimp. That lack of adjustment layers is an additional difference.

All you can do is use scripts as you mentioned or a comprehensive plugin such as g'mic

Use layer groups and new-from-visible as much as possible.

Look on it as an advantage, rather than rely on other peoples ideas, you can create your own work.
reinvent the wheel is not good or efficiently thing.. i like gimp " GIMP "
-
but Weaknesses must be raised ! ,Hopefully the official developers have not left this up for purposely ,! photo editor and design tool without styles is a big lack, hope it will the future development , for ex there things like lock layer is not a big issues to create it i mean you create a program from scratch and in a point like lock screen can not !..
-
.thanks for quick support ,rich2005 .