Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I am a new GIMP user and I have so many questions!
Hey Guys, 
First let me apologize for my extreme lack of experience. Someone showed me GIMP and now I really wanna get better at using it!

I know very littlt tbh...All I know are are the various tools in GIMP and how to create different texts. I also know a bit about filters and how to add stuff like a cloud/fog filter. 

I had some questions. I wanna learn how to make sigs. Can someone explain (without just linking me to a tut at first) how a background is formed and also how you can get like a render blended in to the background? Also is it possible to add a render to your GIMP doc and then resize it on your canvas? I can't seem to find out how to resize the render! Also how do I had a pac/render that is in front or behind my text in GIMP?

I definitely have tons of questions. Please understand that I am not someone who just understands through linking to a tut. I would really appreciate it if someone could explain how GIMP works and how you end up reaching different backgrounds that look cool and all.

Please help I am getting desperate!

Thanks
God

Oh by the way I figured out how to move an image around to be able to use the part I wanted

Messages In This Thread
I am a new GIMP user and I have so many questions! - by God - 12-26-2016, 02:16 AM