Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Replacing colors including blurs
Question 

Operating system: macOS High Sierra, version 10.13.3
GIMP version: GIMP 2.8.22

Hello everyone. I'm trying to replace the white color of the starburst shape above with 6 other colors (the result would be 6 other starbursts in each of the colors). The problem is, I don't know how to replicate the blurring effect on the edges exactly the same way with the other colors, so any help would be appreciated.

The colors I intend to use: Here's what the starburst looks like when zoomed out

The bottom middle one is what I zoomed in on, to be exact, but the 4 other outer ones are copies, so there should be no differences between them. If you're curious as to why there are only 5 (big) starbursts, I intend to copy another starburst, replace it with light mulberry after replacing the white with it, and then shrink it to a size suitable for my purposes; that shouldn't be a problem for me. Anyway, once again any help would be appreciated, thank you.

If you need any more information or even the xcf file itself, feel free to ask me. I can't guarantee an immediate reply, but I'll respond as soon as I can.

Messages In This Thread
Replacing colors including blurs - by Yutah123 - 03-13-2018, 09:19 AM
RE: Replacing colors including blurs - by Blighty - 03-13-2018, 10:50 AM
RE: Replacing colors including blurs - by Blighty - 03-17-2018, 09:31 AM