Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Where can I find brushes without attribution?!!
(03-14-2018, 02:53 PM)unknown7 Wrote:  i was thinking about that at first time or period i know what the attribution mean , some say you must give a credit  link to us or write our name or logo in your design .. but i was asking if i only use an element = 1% from the whole design and if i use and another element then it will be a lot of credits may cover the main design .. so what the real definition of attribution ?!

Well how many people are going to see the design you used the brush in ? And will the brush be recognizable ?

I think one of the ideas behind attribution is to link back to the creator to help spread his work and give some respect.
Which is a good idea, because somebody invested work and deserves to get something back.

When it comes to stuff you can download for free, i dont think anybody is going to sue you, because you forgot to attribute the creator.
Arent most of the people who post on deviantart kids/teenagers, young people anyway ?

Messages In This Thread
RE: Where can I find brushes without attribution?!! - by Espermaschine - 03-14-2018, 03:02 PM