Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
To print a card on both sides of a sheet
Updating it. Currently I was going to try to print another set of cards similar to the one above, with the difference being the size and the dpi of the source image that was going to feed jpg2pdf.
I do not remember anymore such characteristics of the original images, but first the source images that were now going to be used for building the card a size of 628x1085 with 100dpi. That generated a pdf with the same characteristics. However, it wasn't going to look good, so decided to use a different source image, one  with 1772x2953 pixels and 300dpi. However, when I send then to jpg2pdf, it modifies them, generating a pdf with final images with 591x984 pixels and 100dpi. I thought it was going to look bad, but perhaps because it is on a pdf, it will not look so. I do not want to risk a bad printing, because I only have one sheet of the paper left. So I ask, it will look good? If not, what can I use in place of jpg2pdf that will keep the original size and dpi of the source images? Thanks for the help.

Messages In This Thread
RE: To print a card on both sides of a sheet - by kromak - 10-24-2018, 09:53 PM