Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2.10.4: Missing dll's despite them being in the GIMP directory
I reinstalled Gimp because python-fu refused to start, along with some python related tools.
After reinstalling, the python-fu option is gone from the menu and I get 2 errors at start. Both errors appear in the twain.exe step. Removing twain.exe helped getting rid of the errors, though didn't solve the missing python-fu menu. 

Quote:The procedure entry point deflateSetHeader could not be located in the dynamic link library C:\Program Files\GIMP 2\32\bin\libgio-2.0-0.dll.
and
Quote:The procedure entry point inflateReset2 could not be located in the dynamic link library C:\Program Files\GIMP 2\32\bin\libpng16-16.dll.

Both libraries can be found in "C:\Program Files\GIMP 2\32\bin" and "C:\Program Files\GIMP 2\bin".

Any idea how to fix this? I have tried older versions as well, used CCleaner to hopefully fix some registry issues and manually searched for all GIMP related folders and deleted them prior to reinstalling.

Wrong forum, my bad. I can't seem to find a remove button so ...

Messages In This Thread
2.10.4: Missing dll's despite them being in the GIMP directory - by Derbaghashi - 07-23-2018, 12:06 PM