Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lssoo Tool too sensitive/ closes far too quickly
Hello

I do hope someone can help me with this problem that is really frustrating:

GIMP works great in most instances and I have been using it for a few years without any real glitches.

However this past few weeks, the LASSOO TOOL has been plagued with glitches: straight lines are usually fine, but anything using a curve usually sees the lassoo tool closing far too quickly, making undesired shapes I have to close and 'fix' later,

Up until very recently, the lassoo tool worked like a charm, even with rapid use.

I done a clean reinstall of WINDOWS last week [nothing to do with this problem] and the oversensitive closing/ bad lassoo drag is still there .

So I dont think its my computer which seems to work fine otherwise.

I also reinstalled GIMP 2.8 and even went back to 2'6 to see if that worked better, but alas it is still the same.

Is there a recent setting or something I can adjust, or any other steps I can take to get the lassoo tool working well like it used to? I can still work, but I am slowed down a lot compaed to what used to be standard work practise.Will check for responses later.

Attached is the sort of images I create with the help of GIMP:

Kind Regards, Rob
This post has been edited by Rab Smith: Today, 10:50 AM

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Messages In This Thread
Lssoo Tool too sensitive/ closes far too quickly - by RabSmith - 02-22-2017, 11:14 AM