Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Brosse et roulette de la souris Gimp 2.10.6
Hello Nelo,
Thank you for you politeness lesson, as you should understand at 83 years old I don't think I needed it, but never mind.
I just want to say as you seem to know the english language, British peoples use to say: When you are in Rome city do as the Romans does.
So I am in France and I speak French, even if I can speak english as I have been married 43 years to a Scottish lovely women in France je parles Français.
In do think that a forum like Gimp or others should write in the country language where he operate, I am sure that there many French users able to answer my questions.
Now as I have given my advice I do find impolite as well that this forum or others are unable to write French when operating in this country.
Now I don't want to argue any more but when I opened for the first time this forum it was in French probably translated by Google on my computer.
This is the reason I wrote french.
Next time if there is a next time I will write in english to please the lesson giver.
Sorry if I was direct but I do defend my mother tongue and do not impose my own.
With my best and friendly regards.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Brosse et roulette de la souris Gimp 2.10.6 - by epsilon85 - 10-29-2018, 11:18 AM