Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Help, how do I convert something I edited back into a PDF losing all the other pages?
I'm using Windows 10, using Gimp version 2.10.8. I'm not very knowledgeable when it comes to using gimp. 

I am trying to clean up some PDFs I have of some game manuals and once I'm done editing them, whenever I try to export it I'm stuck with just the first page. 

I'm trying to look for a more streamline way of doing this. 

What I've been doing:  Right click>Open with GIMP (2.10.8) > Import from PDF (I can choose from opening pages as Layers or Images, not sure which to use) > Finish editing/cleaning up images > ??? From here I have no idea how to convert it back into the same PDF (pages all in the same order) because when I try it, everything gets merged into a single image on a single page (meaning just the first page is shown, nothing else)

I feel like there should be a simple way of editing one or two pages and just saving/exporting it back to pdf. Hoping someone here can help me out.

Messages In This Thread
Help, how do I convert something I edited back into a PDF losing all the other pages? - by Frus8edDude - 02-20-2019, 02:38 AM