Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Path isn't going all the way around, intersecting at odd places
(10-15-2019, 06:40 AM)Blighty Wrote: You seem to have both a selection and a path. From the images I can't tell what went wrong. More info will be required.

What are you trying to achieve?
Which did you create first, the path or the selection? Was one created from the other?
How did you create the selection/path?
What steps did you do? Detailed, in order that you did them.

I was trying to trace a path around the white part and color it orange What do you mean the selection? Do you mean the picture? I uploaded the picture then traced a path around that area. I pressed the path tool, clicked around, enter, but it looked all messed up. I'm not sure what happened, but I deleted that path yet it still showed up on one of the layers. So I had to transport the other paths on that layer to a different layer by going to the path menu and right clicking the path and hit Select>from path. Then repaint it. There were 2 so I did that twice to put them each on their own layer. Then with those rescued was able to delete the other layer. Now I wonder if I couldn't kept that path I thought was the problem and just put it on a different layer and delete the layer that was actually the problem..but, whatever.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Path isn't going all the way around, intersecting at odd places - by marigolden - 10-16-2019, 02:13 AM