Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Old-photo-bakumatu incompatible with 2.10.21
It's weird...  Confused
I can only say that I don't understand, but after following the guidelines given above by Ofnuts, somehow the script returned to work.  Shy

I basically:
►I doubled the .scm file.
►The original I removed from the script folder and left in another folder as a backup.

►In the duplicated copy I made the edit changing the 3 occurrences in which it appeared (srand (realtime)) to (random).
►I tested the script with the change made. As I reported earlier with an attached image, the change did not have the desired effect.

►I executed the commands on the console as shown in the previous images. (srand 125) (realtime) (srand (realtime))

►So, in order to continue using the script with version 2.10.12 where it worked without a problem, I returned the original file from the folder where it had been reserved to the scripts folder (before I removed the edited copy from that folder).
►And to my surprise, the script just started to work correctly, without errors, and generating all the layers (5) in a new image, and not just 2 layers as it did during its malfunction.

Ofnuts, thank you very much!  Big Grin

Messages In This Thread
RE: Old-photo-bakumatu incompatible with 2.10.21 - by Krikor - 07-08-2020, 09:29 AM