Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Crashed Plugins?
Usual caveat - there are very few (ie. none) regular MacOS users who visit this forum. This an older Mac VM and a Gimp 2.10.10

I can see the problem: this for reference: [Image: d8sabeV.jpg]

(1) I can apply script-fu filters, the above has had guides-by-percent added followed by the coffee-stain filter. They both worked.
(2) Minimizing Gimp there is indeed the last used script-fu filter hiding behind Gimp on the desktop.
(3) The only way I could get a second script-fu icon showing is open the script-fu terminal, but that closes when I close the terminal.

Trying python plugins (heal-selection) and the newer GEGL filters and they worked as I would expect. Nothing left behind.

Is it a big problem ? The running script-fu (and icon) closes when you close Gimp.
I am 99% not familiar with MacOS Maybe you can explain. A right click on the script-fu icon gave an option to "show all windows" and it does show the script-fu window. However that also seems to close it, repeated the process and got a 'no windows to show'. However the icon is still there in the toolbar.

I would say it is probably a bug, that not-responding you reported is there. You can report bugs at https://gitlab.gnome.org/GNOME/gimp/-/issues Is it worth the effort ? The developers use linux. There seems to be one person who compiles the MacOS version and they are missing-in-action at the moment.

Messages In This Thread
Crashed Plugins? - by GlasBeard - 07-29-2020, 09:41 AM
RE: Crashed Plugins? - by Ofnuts - 07-29-2020, 11:21 AM
RE: Crashed Plugins? - by GlasBeard - 07-29-2020, 11:46 AM
RE: Crashed Plugins? - by rich2005 - 07-29-2020, 11:51 AM
RE: Crashed Plugins? - by GlasBeard - 07-29-2020, 11:55 AM
RE: Crashed Plugins? - by Kevin - 07-29-2020, 03:36 PM