Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
"Fatal Error: Unhandled Exception"
Ever since a few months ago, I've had this issue where the two functions: saving a file and using the scale tool take exceedingly long amount of times to complete, and often result in the error message "Fatal Error: Unhandled Exception" which then causes the app to become unusable and unresponsive (so it must be manually turned off through the task manager) and also causes me to lose all my work since my last save.
Before the issue my file saving and scaling was quick, maybe a second maximum, and I used to save my work almost compulsively, every few strokes or changes while working, but now it takes between 30 seconds to a minute (even for the smallest changes!)
I don't know when or what exactly caused this issue (I have a feeling it might've been a certain application update or Windows update but I'm not sure), this just started happening one day out of the blue and for the past few months I've been dealing with this bug.
Has anyone here ever dealt with this problem before and/or knows how to fix it?
I've searched the internet for this problem, but this seems to be a pretty rare issue. Most instances of this error I've found online happen upon startup, and not during the times I receive the message.
I also use Windows 10 64-bit, always updated to the latest version, and I use Gimp 2.10.14 (not sure if that's the latest version).

Messages In This Thread
"Fatal Error: Unhandled Exception" - by Abdullah - 01-15-2021, 07:40 PM