Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Report on creating / updating scripts
Lightbulb 
Hi Ofnuts,

I noticed the creation / update on April 4th of this year of the ofn-select-layer-box. Is this thanks to the user error in the post https://www.gimp-forum.net/Thread-How-ca...n-photohop? pid = 22967 # pid22967.

I myself am not sure if all of your scripts I have are up to date or not. I would have to check almost one by one as to whether they are up-to-date or not, but for convenience and not having problems I don't do it.

It seems to me that here on the forum there is no topic that keeps us informed of these creations / updates.

There may be other ways, as there is a 'Get Updates' link on the downloads page. But I suppose that requires subscribing via email to some kind of service.

What do you think about posting a topic on this forum with current records about your creations / updates?

Perhaps also useful to provide other script writers with a space where they can inform the updating of their scripts. All in a single post, facilitating consultation and monitoring.

If it weren't for the user's mistake in downloading the wrong script, it would take me a while to become aware of this new script - ofn-select-layer-boxDodgy

Thx.

Messages In This Thread
Report on creating / updating scripts - by Krikor - 04-13-2021, 02:46 PM