Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Grayscale Image Creation (Not Converting)
(04-30-2021, 03:08 PM)K rikor Wrote:
(04-29-2021, 12:27 PM)AdriNat Wrote: Hi,

Sorry but i could not find an answer in the chat or in google. I am new and i am looking for a tutorial / Script or any advice of how to make a grayscale image like the one attached. My question is not how to convert an image or photo to grayscale (this is what appears when searching in google) but how to make this specific type of grayscale image a technique that is also some time used in real photos. Any advise / suggestion will be appreciated.

I tried.
I searched for a color version of this image on the web and found several versions, none exactly in the same dimensions.

Color versions

In none of my attempts did I come close to obtaining the beautiful contrast between the sky and the clouds, nor the shading of the skin like that of the reference image in post #1.

The result of the image in post #1 is really excellent.

Thanks, Krikor... I have been trying and looking around and have found nothing, of course I am no expert just looking for something to copy or follow. But looking at your profile and seeing you couldn't gives me little hope. Either way thanks for trying and sharing.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Grayscale Image Creation (Not Converting) - by AdriNat - 04-30-2021, 03:40 PM